- 189945 - Sr Information Security Analyst
- Kansas City
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Information Security Analyst for an opening in Kansas City, MO.
Implement and maintain information security controls, such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems for corporate information assets.
• Research and maintain technical expertise in implementation and maintenance of information security controls.
• Increase information security awareness within the corporation by designing, developing and presenting training on all aspects of information security.
• Identify possible threats to information systems and supporting communication networks by analyzing results produced by using technical security monitoring tools.
• Investigate and report computer security incidents.
• Contribute to the effectiveness of the Information Security Program by assisting with the documentation and implementation of plans that deter security threats and minimize the impact of a system breach.
• Ensure that information security activities, functions, plans and recommendations meet the risk posture of the corporation and the goals and performance measurements of the Information Security Department.
• Ensure protection of corporate assets by assisting with the Information Security business function.
• Ensure that corporate policies, standards and guidelines are being followed by coordinating compliance activities with other Information Security Analysts, Human Resources, departmental management and other departments.
• Assist with information security risk assessments.
• Provide 24x7 support of security controls in a production environment.
A bachelor’s degree is typically required in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.