- 190118 - Product Data Management Engineer 3
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Data Management Engineer 3 for an opportunity in Hazelwood, Mo.
The candidate selected for this role will be expected to work on a small team of configuration management and data management professionals who are tasked with ensuring configuration management objectives are met for all Apache Trainers in development.
• Defines, plans, coordinates and conducts product and subsystem level technical design reviews and audits for new and derivative products.
• Develop the implementation of Configuration and Data Management Customer Deliverables.
• Support the definition and allocation of Configuration Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product lifecycle.
• Track and report data to monitor adherence to regulatory, configuration and contractual requirements.
• Support development of media, Software product end items, and other baseline deliverables to the Customer.
• Collaborates with teams in the development, analysis, management and compliance verification of process and product baselines of complex products.
• Analyze complex product trades and/or changes and develops technically complete change proposals.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes and tools.
• Define and allocate Configuration and Data Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product life-cycle.
• Coordinate the integration of product elements and analyzes & resolves issues with engineering product structure.
• Experience with configuration management of integrated software and hardware systems.
Specific software experience is not required for this role
Accredited Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry and at least 5 years of related experience.
WORK HOURS: 8:00AM-4:30PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.