- 190315 - Product Data Mgmt Engineer 3
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Data Mgmt Engineer 3 for an opportunity in Hazelwood, MO.
• Defines, plans, coordinates and conducts product and subsystem level technical design reviews and audits for new and derivative products.
• Develops the implementation of Configuration and Data Management Customer Deliverables.
• Supports the definition and allocation of Configuration Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product lifecycle.
• Tracks and report data to monitor adherence to regulatory, configuration and contractual requirements.
• Supports development of media, Software product end items, and other baseline deliverables to the Customer.
• Collaborates with teams in the development, analysis, management and compliance verification of process and product baselines of complex products.
• Analyzes complex product trades and/or changes and develops technically complete change proposals.
• Contributes to the development and implementation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes and tools.
• Defines and allocates Configuration and Data Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product life-cycle.
• Coordinates the integration of product elements and analyzes & resolves issues with engineering product structure.
• Works under general direction.
This will be a 5 month assignment on a team of 20, where the candidate will be expected to work on a cross functional engineering team and be responsible for all aspects of configuration management and data management for MH-139A training devices. This opening is NOT open to virtual candidates, as the person selected for this role will be required to sit on-site.
• Prior experience with configuration management of integrated software and hardware systems
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
WORK HOURS: 8:00AM-4:30PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.