- 190495 - Inventory Control Specialist II
- Up to $25.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist II for an opening in Plano, TX.
• Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming items and verifies quantities against purchase orders; processes receipts into computer-based company system of record.
• Packages, labels and stocks material in bins, racks, or shelves, according to identifying part number.
• Builds and issues kits, or individual parts in support of program and manufacturing material requirements.
• Moves or transports material from stockroom to production areas.
• Conducts periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock and company assets as required; adjusts inventory counts in property records as needed to maintain 100% accountability and accuracy.
• Maintains 5S standards within stockroom and storage areas.
• Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety; upholding Client Technologies and OSHA safety standards.
• May be trained for cross-utilization in additional processes within Supply Chain Management functional area as needed to support operations, i.e.; HAZMAT Certification; processing shipments in support of operations and testing events; conduct government-owned and company property accountability inspections, and other related functions as determined by supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be independent and able to work with little direction.
• Ability to read, write and understand policies and procedures and computer generated reports.
• Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
• Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success.
• Ability to complete applicable paperwork and computer data entries accurately.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
2+ years experience in inventory control/stockroom (receiving, storing and arranging, issuing and kitting of material) function related to the movement of inventory
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.