- 190885 - Accountant 1
- $16.85 to $21.06 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accountant 1 for an opportunity in Irving, TX.
• Maintains relocation records information by collecting, calculating, and entering data to approve payment
• Analyzing and researching tax applications, travel policies and employee payment postings for international expatriates
• Update relocation information department changes/division transfers
• Complete timely updates to employee data.
• Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases
• Perform relocation audits to update employee information.
• Assist in special projects at the direction of the Manager
• Address non-escalated employee issues in a timely manner.
• Answering questions and requests related to relocation
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
High school diploma/GED required.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.