- 190973 - Production Technician
- $22 to $23.00 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Technician for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
• Building Hardware Devices
• Building product line (FPT, EFPT and FTDs)
• Keeping Production floor clean and organized
• Good at working with your hands
• Good listener
• Given an overview of the task, it will require you to figure out the details and how to do it
• Must be good with power tools for metal (riveting, drilling, cutting, grinding, etc)
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets and written work instructions
• Person will need to be detailed orientated and have the ability to multi-task
Requires a degree in related area and a minimum of 0-2 years experience in the field or in a related area.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.