- 191107 - Facilities Planning Analyst
- Salt Lake City
- $15 to $20.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Planning Analyst for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Plans the utilization of space and facilities for company consistent with requirements of organizational efficiency, available facilities.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate moves within operating departments.
• Analyzing space to determine the department in which the space will meet the demands
• Evaluate current state and forecast space demand based upon departmental needs, both historic and current, and report how this impacts utilization rates and available space
• Track moves to include terminations, new hires, etc within the facilities database including updating and monitoring of database
• Calculate space utilization rates by area and develop reporting
• A minimum of 1 year of planning experienced
• Proficient in Excel
• A minimum of a high school diploma
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.