- 191241 - Test Technician
- Up to $21.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Mason, OH.
• Performs set-up, calibration, testing, tuning and troubleshooting of complex electro-optical circuits and components, instruments, mechanical assemblies and test stations. Will require use of a microscope and small tools as well as mechanical hand tools.
• Recognizes failures, and test set up problems, and determines appropriate corrective action.
• Operates a variety of programmable test equipment (i.e. oscilloscope, function generator, meters, power supplies, etc.)
• Works from written and verbal instructions, test specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics.
• Records and maintains test data and assembly travelers.
• May assist more experienced technicians with more complex test procedures.
• May interface with Engineering to help solve design problems.
Requires fully proficient job knowledge/skills.
Must have thorough understanding of electronics theory/measurements.
Ability to work with small hand tools and use microscope.
Preferred 2 years post-Secondary/AAS degree in Electronics or Electro-mechanical Technology with a minimum of 2 years prior related experience, or military equivalent. Minimum requirement, High School Diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.