- 191340 - Manufacturing Technician 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $28.56 to $39.27 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Manufacturing Technician 2's for an opportunity in Goleta, CA.
Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations: including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies.
Builds various complex mechanisms to high quality standards using a variety of tools (calibrated and non), following processes and procedures.
Determines and may assist in developing and improving methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
• Associate’s degree or two year Technical Diploma in related discipline and one year of relevant work experience
• High School diploma may be considered in lieu of an Associate’s degree or Technical Diploma AND a minimum of 3
years' of relevant work experience.
• Good knowledge of and adherence with safety standards
• Attention to detail
• Faster learner, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
High School Diploma or equivalent.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. This is for 2nd shift only (1:30-11:00 pm).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x173 or (877) 244-5418 x173
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.