- 191436 - Material Planner
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- $31.25 to $33.65 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Material Planner for an opening in San Diego, CA.
• Review MRP output to ensure accuracy of requirements, and release work orders to Production
based on material and capacity availability
• Coordinate production schedules and maintain ERP accuracy
• Expedite component requirements with Purchasing
• Ensure on-time release and completion of production orders
• Participate in Lean Six Sigma improvement projects
• At least three years’ experience with MRP or ERP business systems and production
• Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills and be able to perform detailed data analysis and
recommend solutions based on findings
• Keen attention to detail is required
Bachelor's degree required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.