- 191695 - Recruiter
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $45.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for an opening in Torrance, CA.
1. Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified engineering candidates through various recruiting tools.
2. Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with position requirements through evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
3. Support necessary recruitment processes including screening candidates, interview scheduling, compiling required documentation, recommendations for placement decisions, extending offers, and processing background checks.
4. Work with hiring managers to identify target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess position requirements and create requisitions for approval.
5. Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
6. Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on candidates in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
7. Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain appropriate referrals and leads.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Strong technical background with minimum two to four years of technical recruiting experience, in a technical/manufacturing environment.
3. Experience with PeopleFluent Applicant Tracking System highly preferred.
4. Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and Indeed searches.
5. Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
6. Ability to work with a team of geographically distributed team members.
7. Be proficient with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.