- 191870 - Software Engineer IV
- Fort Worth
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer IV for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
ou will be part of the highly innovative Simulation & System Test (SST) organization, responsible for developing and maintaining manned aircraft weapon simulation systems utilized for weapons systems development from concept design through production and delivery. Within SST resides an extensive selection of simulators and software/systems integration test capabilities, including low-cost rapid prototyping concept development systems, full-dome handling qualities simulations, high-fidelity multi-ship, real-time, man-in-the-loop simulation systems, and hardware-in-the-loop mission systems and vehicle systems integration venues. Our products are used to advance weapon systems development, strengthen pilot familiarization, assess human factors, evaluate aircraft control laws, improve mission study effectiveness, provide test capabilities required for contract verification and provide integration testing and verification capabilities for aircraft systems and software.
• Experience in one or more areas related to simulation software, e.g. real-time executives, modeling and simulation, visual systems, data management, analysis systems, etc.
• Experience with C++ programming language
• Experience with Linux operating systems
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) / Object-Oriented Design (OOD) techniques
• Experience with software in a highly integration-intensive environment
• Experience with Aircraft Avionics Sensors – Electronic Warfare (EW), Electronic Support Measures (ESM), RADAR, Distributed Aperture System (DAS), Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, such as VersionOne and JIRA
• Experience with software automation and DevSecOps tools, such as Ansible and Jenkins
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Technical Field
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.