- 191976 - Equipment Maintenance Tech
- $18 to $22.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Equipment Maintenance Tech for an opening in Tempe, AZ.
Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment. Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
• Diagnoses equipment failures.
• Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic computer skills, Excel, and ability to generate needed Excel reports
• Working knowledge of test/repair technology in area (s) of speciality and engineering principles
• handling of average weight materials, small tools or operating light weight equipment.
• Safety and Lock out tag out procedures
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management; Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication; Attention to Detail; Adaptability/Flexibility; Effective Problem Solving
Experience with digital/analog systems and circuits to component level a plus
· Use of test tools such as voltmeters, vacuum gauges, and RF watt meters a plus
· Knowledge of RF and gas flow calibrations, 3-Phase Systems and Plasma Etch desired
· Troubleshooting PC boards to component level desired
• Must be able to consistently report to work and be on time for scheduled shift
Associates Degree or equivalent in Electronics- desired
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.