- 192009 - Test Technician
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
. Tests and troubleshoots complex Printed Wiring Assemblies, Subassemblies, Modules and Systems using Functional Test Procedures, Individual Acceptance Test Procedures, Technical Repair Standard Procedures, Quality Test Instructions, Return Acceptance Test Procedures, and Factory Acceptance Test Procedures.
2. Performs Factory Acceptance Test of completed systems using Quality Test Instructions and Factory Acceptance Test Procedures.
3. Identifies non-conforming material and initiates Material Discrepancy Reports, FR/FF reports in TipQA, and Break-Out Shop Orders, as applicable.
4. Programs and verifies programmable integrated circuits using approved procedures and Quality Assurance software.
5. Identifies and initiates changes to test documents using a Quality Test Change Request form.
6. Documents information for failure analysis and reporting using the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System and Failure Analysis Reports.
7. As required, supports Engineering for First Article testing and Qualification testing.
8. As directed by management, tests and troubleshoots test equipment and custom made Test Fixtures and Test Sets using available documentation.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
1. Must be able to read, understand and accurately follow Engineering Orders, Quality procedures, Test procedures, and operating instructions.
2. Must have a good working knowledge of basic analog and digital components and circuitry.
3. Must be able to correctly analyze and interpret drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
4. Must be able to correctly document specific details of each test failure encountered, as well as document and update daily status of each assigned repair.
5. Must be adept at utilization and operation of general electronic test equipment.
6. Must be able to work well with interdepartmental personnel.
7. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within defined time limitations.
8. Must have a working knowledge of computers.
9. A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is a plus.
• Experience testing large 3-phase power supplies or power distribution equipment.
• Experience testing large DC power conversion equipment or systems
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.