- 192014 - Media Project Specialist 5
- 6.5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Media Project Specialist 5 for an opening in Seattle, WA.
Leads enterprise-wide efforts to identify, develop/adapt and deploy publications, graphics, media and technology. Oversees technology processes and consults with business units on options available for creating and delivering media solutions. Identifies, communicates and implements business planning, campaign and event management best practices. Recommends solutions that employ new industry techniques and methods. Provides strategic options for future requirements.
- Strong project management skills
- Responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress
- Experience working on an agile team, certified product owner or scrum master preferred
- Familiarity with managing processes, not people
-Strong marketing technology experience, including web content management systems
- Experience building successful content for B2B marketing campaigns
- Editing experience
- SEO experience
- Web analytics experience
- A/B testing experience
- Experience working with large volume of content and distributed teams
- Familiarity with best practices for UI, UX, and CX
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- 10+ years of marketing and digital strategy and content development experience
- Familiarity with SAP Hybris/Smart Edit
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Familiarity with RoboHead
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This position is mostly remote with occasional onsite.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.