- 192144 - Payroll Associate
- $18 to $20.00 DOE
- 5 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Payroll Associate for an opening in Waco, TX.
Performs a variety of statistical tasks and clerical duties required to prepare payroll data for computer input.
• Reviews timekeeping records.
• Processes exception items requiring special handling.
• Responds to inquiries from employees regarding deductions, calculations, and changes in compensation.
• Prepares, compiles and maintains various statistical and payroll records.
• May manually calculates wages and post wage data for temporary work, bonuses, vacations, terminations, and special payroll requirements.
• May maintain employee records on company's human resources information system (HRIS).
• May perform analyses and reviews of data, develop reports for supervision review.
• Detail Oriented
• Multi-Tasking capabilities
• A minimum of 2 years MS Office 2007 required
• A minimum of 2 years Excel 2007
o Pivot Tables
o Detailed data manipulation experience
o Must be able to do more than basic spreadsheet creation and use
• Must have the experience to take charge of a project and drive it to completion
• Must be able to make a quick turn-around due to the short time frame of the project
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.