- 192434 - Administrative Assistant
- North Kansas City
- 12 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant in North Kansas City, MO.
This position is responsible for assisting the plant with ordering supplies as needed, assist with weekly safety inspections, and record keeping, filing, and review.
- Greet visitors upon arrival and ensure they are directed to proper personnel.
- Input meeting minutes into Impact.
- Assist Site Manager with daily activities.
- Assist with updating and revising word, excel & power point documents as needed.
- File required plant records as hard copies and/or electronic versions.
- Assist Site Training Coordinator in maintenance of training records.
- Inputs purchase requisitions and goods receipts.
- Processes blanket POs and service entry sheets.
- Arranges meals/catering for classes, meetings and special events.
- Order miscellaneous supplies for office, plant, and R&D Lab.
- Schedule and prepare outbound shipments as a backup to the Logistics Coordinator.
- Assist with various weekly safety inspections.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good computer knowledge, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Power Point experience, SAP knowledge a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Shipping experience a plus.
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, college education a plus.
First shift, Full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.