- 192457 - Electrical Engineer
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opening in Marion, MA.
The candidate should be competent in performing in-lab troubleshooting of complex analog, digital, and power electronics systems; as well as finding root-cause of failures down to the component level.
Sound technical skills, communication skills (written and verbal), and have the ability to work independently, are paramount.
In this role the candidate will work in cross discipline team.
Proficiency with laboratory experience with DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc. are required.
The person must also be capable of resolving obsolete component issues ranging from pin-for-pin drop in replacements, to board design changes.
Responsibilities include close involvement with systems engineering; development of electrical hardware solutions; troubleshooting issues; test planning; test development; and test execution.
• Experience testing and troubleshooting complex electronics
• Strong analog and digital design & troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
• MS Office suite expertise, High proficiency with multitasking
• Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Military design experience
• Knowledgeable of system cabling design
• Knowledgeable in RF communications.
• Knowledgeable of board layout and IPC Specs
• Knowledge of electrical/computing system design (servers, switches, power, packaging, custom circuits)
• Excellent Leadership/Communication/Team Skills
BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.