- 192569 - Engineer Digital 3
- Up to $89.73 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Digital 3's for an opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
The individual will perform functional verification of register transfer level (RTL) code of a complex ASIC at block level and SOC level using UVM (Universal Verification Methodology) and SystemVerilog and Cadence Xcelium simulation tool. This task includes but not limited to development of testbench, tests, verification IP (VIP), verification models, coverage models, extensive simulation and debug, code coverage and functional coverage, generation and analysis of reports and metrics, documentation etc.
This candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
• 9+ years of design verification experience
• Expertise in HDL (VHDL/Verilog) and HVL (SystemVerilog)
• Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA)
• Advanced knowledge of UVM and SystemVerilog
• Experience with a coverage-driven verification methodology from planning through closure
• Knowledge of industry standard interfaces
• Experience with object oriented programming languages and concepts
• Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
• Proficiency in scripting languages such as Tcl, Python or Perl
School must be accredited.
9/80 work schedule is optional. Position is onsite . No remote work available.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.