- 192690 - Software Engineer
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Arlington, TX.
• This is a hands on software engineering position
• The successful candidate will support integration and configuration of computational system architecture and software for real-time simulation applications
• Entry level engineers will support functional requirements implementation for software systems
• Create new simulation models using established and new modeling techniques
• Design, develop, code, integrate and test simulation software to meet requirements
• Troubleshoot and maintain existing simulation models
• Apply software engineering principles to complete assigned tasks and schedule commitments
• Complete work with a reasonable amount of direction
• Must possess the ability to work within and positively contribute to a team environment
• Apply sound engineering principles, develop innovative solutions and participate in design reviews
• Prepare, check and coordinate release of support documentation to appropriate program and company standards
• Communicate status/issues along with solutions/recommendations to lead engineers
• Intermediate level of C#, C++ or JAVA
• Ability to navigate and develop basic scripts in LINUX
• Version control over code
• Graphics programming
• Physics Engine
• Artificial Intelligence
BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent required
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.