- 192905 - SAP Programmer III
- Remote Work
- $42 to $52.00 DOE
- 12 mo nths
Chipton-Ross is seeking a SAP Programmer III for an opening in Remote, CA.
Candidate will be creating test plans and test scripts, and performing system integration testing for merging two SAP environments. A successful candidate will facilitate the configuration development, testing, implementation and sustainment of SAP MM, PM, QM modules. Demonstrated knowledge in manufacturing execution system and SAP production planning is a plus. The employee will work across multiple project teams to translate requirements into SAP configuration and improve processes. This position will require flexibility and ingenuity to develop solution and test strategy while maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases and share with the organization’s project management community.
Strong SAP executing experience, including configuring and customizing the SAP system
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience supporting full cycle implementation, which includes Gap Analysis, Requirements gathering, Blue printing, Development, Testing, Reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support
• Demonstrated experience in writing functional specifications, creating test plans and test scripts, and performing system integration testing
• Integral knowledge of SAP plant maintenance and repair operations functionality
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytic skills and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to adapt business processes into automated tools and techniques
• Understanding of software agile development lifecycle, and the implementation of user requirements into the environment via definition, testing, implementation, and end-user training
• Effective communication and facilitation skills - ability to converse technically and functionally
• Excellent documentation skills writing Functional Specification and performing Unit tests/Integration tests
SAP implementation experience
• Experience with SAP S4
• Experience in IT agile development practices
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.