- 192978 - Software Engineer
- NJ-New Jersey
- $70 to $80.00 DOE
- 7 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Camden, NJ.
• Work closely with cross-functional team members to develop operational performance requirements, interface software and hardware components, and collaborate on the overall design of the system
• Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and formal testing
• Develop software test plans, procedures, and other relevant technical documentation
• Utilize modeling tools, conduct experimental tests, prototype, and evaluate results
• Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair defects
• Utilize a variety of software languages (e.g., Java, Python, Angular, C++, Go) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems
• 4 or more years of experience developing desktop, mobile, and/or web applications with an object-oriented programming language
• Experience with software modeling, system interface and database design
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Java development experience
• Experience developing RESTful web APIs
• Experience with any of the following:
• Experience debugging web applications
• Experience with static code analysis, code coverage tools, and automated test frameworks
• Any level of experience with AI/ML (academic or professional)
• RF knowledge (including SW Defined Radio)
• Ability to read and debug C++ applications
• Knowledge of network architectures and protocols
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or related field
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.