- 193000 - Designer/Solution Architect - Level 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Designer/Solution Architect - Level 3 for an opening in Burbank, CA.
Job Summary: The Solution Architect provides the architects view of the users vision for what the system needs to be and do, and the paths along which it must be able to evolve, and strives to maintain the integrity of the vision as it evolves during detailed design and implementation. Certification, experience and/or training related to Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (Azure, TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.). Experience as an infrastructure architect, solution architect or comparable role, demonstrating applied architectural experience, both conceptual and logical in implementing complex technology environments. Experience in a senior technical role, demonstrating the technical design and practical implementation of complex infrastructure solutions in an enterprise environment. Experience with the design and implementation of a broad range of infrastructure solutions ? server/compute platforms, high availability and disaster recovery design, n-tier infrastructure, security integration, database platforms, storage infrastructure, IT service management.Experience with the design and implementation of both enterprise and departmental solutions. Experience with technology product evaluation, selection, acquisition and deployment processes. Experience with calculating the total cost of ownership of an infrastructure solution. Experience with the preparation of technical design, implementation, system administration and operational documentation. Expertise in RedHat Enterprise Linux OS and conversant in Oracle and Cisco IOS. Certification in NetAct-8 and /or RedHat Linux , Cisco IOS preferred. Prior experience of providing 24X7 technical support services and handling emergency support is mandatory and be the first point of contact for user community in supporting the user and permission management of the NetAct product. Prior experience in troubleshooting Network/OSS issues are mandatory.
• UX Design - Must be proficient in UX principles: User research, identify and analyze
pain points, ideation & brainstorming with design team and stakeholders. Ability to prototype wireframes to high-fidelity and interactive mock-ups. Ability to solicit feedback and iterate.
• Visual / UI Design - Must be able to create polished pixel perfect design that transforms wireframes to the next level of aesthetics, design and concept. Must have awareness of typography and graphic design principles.
• Partner with UX Team, Product Team as well as Business Stakeholders for all designs with ability to explaining the goals and rationale behind proposed design.
• Work from and contribute to design system that provides working modules across all WM platforms to integrate into their sites and apps.
• 4+ years' experience as an UI/UX Designer
• 4+ years' experience with Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
• Ability to communicate design rationale to key stakeholders
• Ability to create user journey process flows and communicate to key stakeholders
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them visually
• Ability to create interactive prototypes from low fidelity to high fidelity designs
• Strong work ethic with an inherent sense of ownership and responsibility
• Familiarity with responsive design across a variety of devices, including mobile devices
• Excellent collaboration, written and presentation skills
• A sharpened eye for spotting and creating quality user experiences
• Understand of design systems, design thinking, and web development frameworks desired
• Broad understanding of current media business challenges
• Story Boards
• User Flows
• Low Fidelity Prototypes
• High Fidelity Prototypes
• Site map
• Usability Reports
High school diploma or GED required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.