- 193034 - Assembler A
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler A for an opening in Sylmar, CA.
Performs simple production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Successful completion of initial/ongoing training is a requirement/contingency for continuing assignment.
- Approved safety glasses (or more protective eyewear) must be worn in all indoor factories, operations, manufacturing or production areas, including aisle ways, except for designated Safety Zones or if conditions are met for special circumstances
- Safety shoes are required. Completely cover the toes, heels and top of your foot. Made of sturdy material that resists abrasion, e.g. leather; faux leather; or woven fabric, Heels are less than 2 inches high and have heel base greater than 1 square inch. Soles are at least ¼" thick
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
FULL TIME/WORK HOURS:
Contractors must be able to work and support all shifts to meet business needs. 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Assignments may require contractors to change shifts and work frequent overtime.
Eye exam required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.