- 193043 - Systems Engineer
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opening in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
Designs, develops and oversees system data architectures and models, including systems design activities. Serves as focal point for the development and communication of the system data architecture. Ensures conversion of mission requirements into total systems solutions that account for design and technology maturity constraints of the system. Develops system data element architecture, design, and interface definitions. Supports internal and
external design reviews. Maintains knowledge of current and developing data technologies and modelling and analysis methodologies.
• Extensive experience with data modelling in any of the major modelling tools
• Familiarity with SySML and UAF modeling frameworks
• Experience working as a Systems Engineer
• Experience architecting in an Agile environment
• Demonstrated capability to communicate clearly – verbally, textually and graphically to senior staff
• Data modeling experience with Cameo NoMagic Systems Modeler or Enterprise Architecture software
• Experience designing relational and non-relational database solutions
• Experience in support of data search and indexing solutions
• Storage infrastructure deployment
• Experience with data architectures, data governance, data quality and data measurement plans
• Developing, managing, and testing back-up and recovery plans.
5 - 7 years or master's degree 3 - 5 years - Bachelor's degree.
SHIFT: 4/10-1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.