- 193049 - Project Manager
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Littleton, CO.
. The candidate will lead the project using an Agile methodology and provide input into JIRA. They will coordinate expectations for deliverable requirements of the Workstream Software Development and process re-engineering and provide status to the Workstream Transformation Program Manager on a regular basis.
- Experience with Hardware build/assembly and testing
- Experience with leading a process improvement initiative with focus on build and test
- Experience with Systems Engineering life cycle process and tools
- Experience with program lifecycle execution from concept phase through end-of-life phase
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment
- Proven ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members, customers, and leadership
9 - 15 years or master's degree with 7 - 13 years experience in engineering project management, hardware design and testing
- Experience leading a multi-functional team
- Proven ability to manage and control schedule/scope/cost on a challenging program
- Experienced leader in project management
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication, integration and organizational skills for interaction with peers, external personnel, and all levels of leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong presentation skills and capable of briefing audiences large or small of varying technical knowledge
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, physics or other related discipline or equivalent work experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.