- 193191 - Sr Program Specialist
- $55.28 to $69.71 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Program Specialist for an opening in Northampton, MA.
• Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
• Drives program execution in order to achieve key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue recognition, operating income, and free cash flow for new, continuing, or current programs.
• Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
• Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
• Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
• Expands the product line with the customer.
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocating resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas
• Ability to travel 15% of the time.
• Requires strong knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
• Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
Experience interfacing and managing relationships with International Customers
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.