- 193211 - Customer Training Specialist 4
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Training Specialist 4 for an opening in Hazelwood, MO.
Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design. Oversees activities the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training. Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness. Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials. Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities. Ensures accuracy and quality of training products. Coaches and develops others.
• Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
• Oversees activities the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training.
• Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness.
• Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
• Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
• Ensures accuracy and quality of training products.
• Coaches and develops others.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience with maintenance working on the F-15E or a later aircraft
• Minimum of 5 years' experience with training courseware development with platform instructions
• Skills equivalent to the USAF Craftsman (7-level) in a like position/systems.. Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience leading cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.