- 193220 - Network Communications 3
- $45 to $56.25 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Network Communications 3 for an opportunity in Melbourne, FL.
• Assist with implementation and additional design of VMWare NSX-T virtual network in a multi-tenancy environment
• Plan, design, configure, and install network hardware and software in support of customer requirements.
• Maintain technical expertise in all areas of virtual network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, switches, gateways, etc.
• Proposes solutions to management to ensure all communications requirements based on future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings.
• Creates and ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions.
• Perform troubleshooting analysis of network infrastructure and associated systems.
• Install and configure Cisco routers, VMWare virtual switches and firewalls.
• Implement and troubleshoot LAN technologies such as VLANs, Trunking (port tagging), Spanning-Tree, and Port Security.
• Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
• Implement and troubleshoot WAN technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and telco circuits (T1, T3, OC3)
• Interface with customer and manage customer installation timelines and deliverables to help facilitate successful deployments.
Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience.
Must be a Subject Matter Expert or someone with previous hands on experience setting up NSX, configuring it and administering it.
Must have NSX-T Experience.
• Able to design and implement an enterprise network. Recommends data, voice or video network investment decisions to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future network performance, stability, and network management issues.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.