- 193223 - Manufacturing Planner 3
- San Antonio
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Manufacturing Planner 3's located in San Antonio, TX.
• Develop and implement interiors build and testing manufacturing plans and strategies. Conduct producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements. Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions. Review interiors engineering design, ensuring producibility of designs and configuration management control (i.e. engineering changes). Knowledge, application, experience/use of the commercial interior layout is desired.
• Experience with Boeing Interior component standards/sourcing/supply base is a plus.
• Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule. Validate and ensure production readiness of solutions to complex problems using lean principles and technologies.
• Perform producibility reviews of Interior Production Illustration drawings, and Electrical Provisions (support bracketry - details/Assemblies/Installations), ensuring design for manufacturability standards are supported and represented. Support integration activities associated with suppliers, process development and/or enhancements, procurement kitting, and data/technology analysis to meet manufacturing and deliverable requirements.
• Enoiva and Catia experience is a requirement.
• Knowledge and use of the CLient Integration Visibility Tool (IVT) is a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools a must; focus being on advanced excel data analytical skills.
• Ability to work under minimal direction.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Please note that the opportunity is 100% onsite in San Antonio. Must be local or have the ability to relocate accordingly.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.