- 193240 - Design Engineer
- NJ-New Jersey
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Design Engineer for an opening in Moorestown, NJ.
This position is for an experienced Digital Physical Design Engineer.
Will be responsible for design, layout, and physical verification of digital integrated circuits. Desirable experiences include,
• Hands-on experience in ASIC place & route, static timing analysis, and physical verification (LVS/DRC) for designs targeting FinFET technology nodes.
• Direct tape-out experience required (PnR, STA, DFT/DFX, DRC/ERC/LVS) - Cadence tools and Mentor Calibre preferred
• Knowledge of Cadence Voltus is a plus.
• Knowledge of HDL languages (VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog)
• Knowledge of constraint generation and DFT/DFX concepts is a big plus
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, and Cadence Skill preferred
• Knowledge/hands on experience with Cadence Virtuoso is a big plus.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.