- 193408 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worth
- Up to $120.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
Seeking an experience Software Architect who can provide technical guidance on the design of scalable web based applications for Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs) to assist in creating next generation solutions that are redefining the future of aerospace.
This position requires an experienced software architect to design a scalable, secure, and maintainable architecture for web based application called OmniView Web. The team uses a wide application of modern technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test software products to meet our customer needs.
The successful candidate will work in a high-performing team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills as the position will require frequent inter-organizational and outside customer interactions.
• Extensive experience with full stack web development and an understanding of modern web frameworks. Advanced experience in 1 or more of the following is required: Angular, Node.js, TypeScript,
HTML5/CSS3, C#, Java
• Experience applying Agile DevSecOps processes and tools is required.
• Ability to recommend technology stack based off of application requirements
• Experience using cloud infrastructure technologies (examples: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS/C2S)
• Demonstrated ability to define scalable, secure, and maintainable web based application architectures
• Mission Planning and Battle Management Knowledge
• Agile Software Development Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
• Agile Process Tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Software Development Tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse)
• Software Configuration Management (e.g. git)
• Service Oriented Architecture Knowledge
• Message Broker Technologies (e.g. Active MQ)
• Protocol Buffers
• XML Schemas and XML Serialization
• RESTful interfaces
• Knowledge of UCI
• KeyCloak w/ OAuth2.0
• .NET 5.0
4/10 Work Week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.