- 193558 - Electrical Designer
- $45 to $50.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Designer for an opening in Arlington, TX.
• Design and/or Check drawings to ANSI/ASME specs and company guidelines
• Work well with a team in a design environment
• Ability to prioritize assignments and flexibility to adjust to highest priorities based on program needs.
• Mentor younger, less experience designers and engineers
• Contribute design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations
Prefer a minimum of 15 years of experience.
Have experience with AutoCad.
• Have checking experience
• Knowledge of ANSI and Mil Standards
• Ability to read and understand complex electrical documentation
• Knowledge of electronics
• Understanding of both AC and DC power
• Familiarity with Mil Std 100/1000 and ANSI Y14 drawing standards and aerospace documentation practices
• Solidworks and/or PDM experience would be a plus.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.