- 193623 - Documentation Specialist
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Santa Clara
- Up to $28.00 DOE
- 3 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Documentation Specialist for an opening in Santa Clara, CA.
Work with cross-functional business groups to schedule validation activities
• Build automation tools to schedule and tracking validation activities and documentation packages
• Analysis of FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) data and feedback to build spreadsheets for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). To be used to determine route cause of validation, manufacturing, and quality issues encountered during FAT executions
• Build graphic presentations for KPIs and issue analysis
• Prepare customer validation packages for FAT execution
• A review executed FAT protocols for completion and GDP compliance
• Scan and archive electronic versions for executed FAT protocols
• Working experience desired with filing, data entry, and document scanning experience required Strong time management skills, formatting of control documentation using Microsoft Office and PDF applications
• A good understanding of engineering and Biotech industry principles and practices
• Ability to read and understand engineering documentation and drawings
• Knowledge of GDP Good Documentation Practices
• Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently a plus
Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of adhering to deadlines
• Highly effective verbal and written skills
• Excellent computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office applications, PDF applications)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.