- 193692 - Lab Technician
- NJ-New Jersey
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Lab Technician for an opening in Plainsboro, NJ.
Perform independently complex, routine and non- routine laboratory activities including analytical tasks and sample preparation/purification
Identify common problems/issues encountered.
Keep daily record and appropriate documentation on all laboratory work performed.
Manage stock of lab supplies & raw material as well as storage of samples prepared and maintain clean and well organized laboratory/work place
Independently operate standard equipment/procedures to the required level.
Assure compliance of HS&E procedures and proactively contribute to the improvement of lab safety.
Prepare fragranced applications samples for clients.
• Manage sample timing and coordinate with requestors.
• Maintain stock control of client bases.
• Maintain workload database and file sample requests.
• Making/managing all large sample orders
• Making sure lab is safety compliant
• Managing/delegation of help needed for large sample orders
• Filling bar soap requests
• Waste disposal
1. Collaboration/contribution to team success.
2. Quality & Service orientation.
3. Continuous improvement and adaptation to changes.
4. Identification/assessment of problems
College degree, or CFC, BSc or equivalent degree/experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.