- 193825 - Desktop Support Technician
- Remote Work
- Up to $28.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Desktop Support Technician for an opening in Remote, NH.
•Prioritize, maintain and resolve helpdesk requests while meeting Service level Agreements.
•Manage the inventory of software and hardware materials.
•Prepare, configure, and deploy desktop computer systems including imaging computers and maintaining image library.
•Ensure ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established company standards and guidelines while ensuring optimum equipment performance and longevity.
•Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.
• 2+ years of experience in a Helpdesk environment is required, with Linux experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented, accurate and well organized.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational are required.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and established response times is essential.
• Ability to establish & maintain a good working relationship w/other professionals to provide support & resolve issues is a must.
• Must be able to remain flexible with changes in priorities for various task and project assignments.
• Microsoft certifications desired
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.