- 193878 - Business Planner
- Remote Work
- Up to $40.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Planner for an opening in Remote, CA.
• Execute all facets of the demand planning process to achieve stated availability and working capital goals as defined by the organization's business operating plans and strategic objectives.
• Develop Item-level and the aggregate forecast for the relevant product families.
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Finance to ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed upon, workable unit volume forecast.
• Collaborate with internal parties to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate and is reviewed at the SIOP meetings and establish a useful and accurate demand plan.
• Develop a working knowledge of the company's products and processes to ensure optimal SIOP execution.
• Develop, deploy, track and report results and drive key performance indicators (KPI's), such as forecast accuracy.
• Review FG inventory levels against forecasted and actual sales. Adjust Manufacturing plan to ensure no stock-outs of product.
• Inform management when demand cannot be met and recommend alternatives on how the requested demand could be satisfied.
• Provide input and recommendations in improving supply chain strategies, policies and practices to achieve Best-in-Class Supply Chain Management.
• Lead problem resolution activities, when required, to insure timely deliveries to / from global locations to customers. Lead back-order reduction efforts.
• Continuously improve accuracy of the aggregate forecast and key item / portfolio forecasts.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to translate complex supply chain situations into terms clearly understood by various client groups including senior management.
• Strong analytical skills, combined with practical business acumen.
• Demonstrated ability in building relationships across various functional teams.
• Sound knowledge of forecasting, inventory management, and production planning is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability in managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability in working well in a global organization within Operations and with external clients.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools. Ability to work independently, typically initiating own tasks with input/guidance from manager and/or director.
• Ability to thrive in a matrix and cross-functional team environment.
• APICS certification is strongly preferred.
• Relevant experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry.
• Six Sigma Green
• Experience in SAP, Demantra, JDE, or Oracle ASCP.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other business management discipline or related field.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.