- 193908 - Systems Engineer 3
- Warner Robins
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer 3 for an opening in Warner Robins, GA.
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success. Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes. Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
Will perform Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) tasks such as Predictions, Failure Mode & Effect Analyses, Failure Review, Corrective Action, Maintainability Analysis, and Engineering Investigations.
• Works with Engineering to perform Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) / Maintenance Steering Group (MSG-3) analysis of existing and modified systems
• Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
• Perform failure analysis that includes root cause corrective action recommendations
• Performs reliability processes including collecting data, developing metrics, and conducting trend analysis
• Execute various analyses to evaluate specification compliance and optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
• Conduct failure analyses to recommend operational, maintenance, and process changes so as to maximize aircraft systems reliability, availability and life expectancy
• Bachelors, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
• 5+ years of experience with reliability analyses including mission reliability parameters, mean time between failure, schedule reliability.
• Ability to read electrical and mechanical engineering drawings including schematics, wiring diagrams and install drawings
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Access, MySQL/ PL SQL / ORACLE
• Strong verbal and presentation skills
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
Top 3 Requirements:
• Knowledge of Air Force’s G081 system
• Experience with Aircraft Maintenance
• Experience with aircraft reliability and maintainability
Required: Root Cause Analysis, Aircraft Systems, Maintenance Engineering, System Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Reliability Analyses, System Health, Analysis and Corrective action, Failure Modes Effects and Critic
Nice to Have: C-17 Globemaster III Program, Field Data Analysis, Failure Analysis, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics, Mechanical/Structural Engineering Principals, Spacecraft, Flight Systems, Statistical Concepts, Tech Data Library and Database, Safety Awareness, Quality, Systems Thinking, Analytical Skills (Technical)
Successfully completing training OJT is a contingency
Engineering degree is required
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Knowledge of R&M standards such as NAVAIR 00-25-403, DOD Manual 4151.22-M
• Experience with Excel and Tableau is a plus
• Experience with Python / Java is a plus
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
First shift: starting hours are flexible, starting between 6a-8a
Limited travel, if any- possibly 5-10%
Client credit card will be issued upon any travel
Relocation: This position does offer relocation.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.