- 194037 - Sr Supply Chain Consultant
- Remote Work
- $42 to $52.00 DOE
- 4 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Consultant for an opening in Remote, CA.
Responsible to support, investigate, and analyze enhancements to SAP modules
– Materials Management, Inventory Management/Warehouse Management, Procurement and Quality Management. Troubleshoot system issues, interfaces, and develop new systems capabilities, while supporting integration between SAP ERP and other systems
• Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
• Support, Architect, Design and help with requirements elicitation in Inventory Management and SCM area• Bring in best practices in architecting, designing & supporting Inventory Management with procurement and production planning
• Troubleshoot customization configuration in Inventory and Supply Area.• Design and Implement Inventory Management end-to-end testing strategies.
• Design and configure Inventory, goods movements, quality functions..
• Design and configure Quality Management processes including inspections lots and usage decision strategies
• Support and configure SAP Inventory Management, Supply Chain and Quality modules by understanding business needs, creating solutions and delivering value to the customer.
• Develop functional specifications, solution designs, test plans, review technical specs in collaboration with customers, developers and technical architects.• Working knowledge and testing in various SAP ECC modules including: MM, IM, PP, LE, QM and/or PLM• Undertakes UAT testing including interfaces.• Ensure business, functional and technical requirements are captured, organized and followed throughout the project lifecycle
• Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs
• Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and communicate impact to end users
• Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with global team/end-users
• Minimum of 4 years total SAP systems experience implementing and working in Inventory Management and Supply Chain in SAP ECC(MM/IM/PP) solutions
• Min. 4 years’ hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP ECC 6.0 or S4 HANA for multinational companies
• Hands on experience with: SAP Inventory Management, Procure to Pay/Production Planning ECC processes
• Knowledge of integration between SAP modules - MM, IM/WM, PP, PM, SD, WM, QM and FI/CO;
• Experience in developing functional specifications, configuration, review technical specs, unit testing, UAT and automation.
• Some SAP ABAP Development and debugging experience preferred
• Knowledge in material master data from characteristic, quality assurance standpoint
• Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Proven analytical skills and troubleshooting and problem solving in SAP ECC or S4 HANA environment
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.