- 194039 - Squad/Soldier Virtual Instructor
- Up to $55.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Virtual Trainer for an opening in Arlington, TX
UTILIZE STRATEGIC SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE TO ASSIST IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION OF CLIENT WEAPONS SKILLS, JOINT FIRES AND USE OF FORCE TRAINING SYSTEMS. PROVIDE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, VERIFICATION, AND VALIDATION OF CLIENT WEAPONS, INSTRUCTOR AND STUDENT SUPPORT COMPONENTS USED IN THE TRAINING SYSTEM.
Participate in all phases of system design, including requirements definition
• Conducts system testing to ensure training systems adhere to the real-world environment
• Ability to work within a team environment, and to take responsibility for quality of products including testing and validating of all simulated weapons
• Capable of applying expert knowledge of client weapons and tactics to communicate concepts required by the Engineering team
• Able to interpret customer requirements from verbal, non-verbal, and written formats
• Self-motivated to address, evaluate, and if necessary, correct testing concerns
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good analytical skills. Experience interfacing with customers and end users. Ability to explain technical aspects of the system to the customer
• Knowledge of client weapons and tactics in both the training and operational environment
• Experience in the training of weapons skills development using both simulated and live ranges
• Comprehensive knowledge of client weapons and tactics.
• Ability to work seamlessly with a team
• Ability to participate in weapons skills training in both a live and simulated training environment
• Ability to operate personal computer and communicate via telephone
• Domestic travel to Arlington, TX and other sites as required.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.