- 194084 - Recruiting Assistant
- Salt Lake City
- $20 to $25.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiting Assistant for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT.
The recruiting sourcer will work with the senior recruiters to identify and solicit candidates.
Major functions: • Work with client facing senior recruiters and hiring managers to understand position requirements.
• Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc)
• Partner with recruiting staff to educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and the company as an organization.
• Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to recruiter and/or hiring manager for further consideration.
• A minimum of 2+ years recruiting and/or sourcing experience in a technical engineering environment required
• Strong knowledge or sourcing strategy including: Boolean search strings, navigation of job boards and internal ATS as well as social media
• Experience with creating target lists and identify talent pools
• Ability to understand and speak to technical products
• Ability to excite potential candidates on the opportunity
HS/GED plus applicable experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.