- 194101 - Contract Administrator
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Contract Administrator for an opening in Batesville, IN,
Supports the SmartCare Services and Client Connected Products teams by Preparing, reviewing, administering, and tracking service contract proposals and renewals for Client Service Programs.
• Completes calculations to extend negotiated price to the Service Program Contract.
• Ensures the on-time release of service contract proposals to the Client account community
• Acts as a subject matter expert on service contract terms and can consultatively answer questions about contracts to internal and external customers
• Service Contract Administrator may participate in and help prepare data in support of customer business reviews.
• Coordinate with legal and the Client account community to ensure contract documentation and terms are complete, accurate, and in compliance with Hillrom policies and procedures
• Utilizing critical thinking to analyze complex contract requirements, special provisions, pricing, internal approvals, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies
• Enter contracts into ERP system so to ensure that customer deliverables can be operationalized efficiently and that customer invoices are released on-time and accurately.
• Within a team environment, proactively manage competing priorities and deadlines to provide outstanding support to our internal and external customers.
• Develops and shares best practices with the team
• Escalate items as needed to management in a timely manner.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.