- 194136 - Talent Acquisition Business Partner 3
- Remote Work
- Up to $62.97 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Talent Acquisition Business Partner 3's for a REMOTE opportunity.
As a member of the Eastern Region Talent Acquisition team, you will perform full lifecycle recruiting for specialized skills within Engineering and Information Technology. You will work in a dynamic environment, demonstrating flexibility and creativity. You will guide applicants through the recruiting process and use effective techniques to close the deal. You will use thought leadership when working with hiring teams and demonstrate strong oral communications skills.
We are looking for recruiters who are not afraid to leverage the power of talent market intelligence/research to drive strategic, effective and innovative sourcing strategies that ultimately support our mission. Are you comfortable managing competing demands, accepting constructive feedback, adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements? If so, you could support a broad customer base in a highly complex, technical environment.
Our recruiters push the boundaries of possibilities. We can’t afford to fail. We are looking for innovative team members who use solid judgment, think strategically and bring passion for what we do. If you've been looking for your next career move and wanting an organization where you have freedom to innovate, grow and fully leverage your recruiting acumen, then apply today!
-Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a recruiting (technology) or sourcing recruiting role (agency or corporate) with an emphasis on lead generation, candidate quality, and client management OR Masters and 4 years relevant experience OR an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Successful demonstration of full-life cycle staffing experience
- Proven experience using multiple sourcing channels to identify hard to find talent
- Technical industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies and user groups
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in a recruiting (technology) or sourcing recruiting role (agency or corporate) with an emphasis on lead generation, candidate quality, and client management OR Masters and 8 years relevant experience
- Experience recruiting cleared talent in cyber, intelligence, engineering or other technical domain.
- Background in agency recruiting
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; able to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment
- Experience with server-based applicant tracking systems, ideally Workday or Taleo
- Prefer experience developing competitive market intelligence for talent
- Ability to demonstrate effective ways to build talent pipelines and tactical research
- Active participant in social, digital and/or other alternative sourcing techniques
- Ability to work onsite in Baltimore, MD or Fairfax, VA
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 workweek. 100% Remote work and/or hybrid work arrangement considered.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.