- 194153 - Training Device Technician 2
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Training Device Technician 2's located in Hazelwood, MO.
Assists in the repair, test, installation, configuration, upgrade and modification of simulators and training components, devices, hardware and software. Performs general pre-operations, post-operations and component handling of training devices. Orders, ships and receives parts and components. Assists in troubleshooting to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components. Works under general supervision.
- Project/day-to-day activities: Configure, Service, troubleshoot, repair of flight training devices
- Top 3-5 technical/software skills needed to perform this role/job: Electrical Engineering Technology / Avionics training or skills / IT knowledge
- Certifications desired but not required: Internet Technologies Certifications such as Security +
- Any specific educational requirements or certifications required for the role: AASET or equivalent preferred/ 2-5 years experience in flight simulation technology
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.