- 194155 - Industrial Engineer 4
- San Antonio
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Industrial Engineer 4s located in San Antonio, TX.
Looking for an experienced Data Architect to develop and optimize data using logical data systems. Duties may include developing concepts of operations and strategy by preparing data, building architecture diagrams, data modeling, monitoring the health and performance of data system, and overseeing the design, building, and sustainment of data system.
• Design data tables and queries using SQL based programs for metrics and analytics. Must have the ability to write code in SQL.
• Build conceptual, logical and physical databases from specific data sets adhering to business requirements for government reporting.
• Build out data models and systems supporting a Common Data Warehouse.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders, subject matter experts, including data architects, software developers, database administrators, to determine project requirements and capabilities, establish development and implementation timelines.
• Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with all the InfoSec requirements and prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
• Recommend solutions and evaluate tools to improve new and existing database systems.
• Sharepoint development – creating pages for deployment of metrics and applications.
• 5 or more years’ experience with designing complex data architectures and systems
• Analytics experience
• Coding experience with SQL Server Management Studio.
• Sharepoint experience.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience Master and typically 7 or more years related work experience or 13 years related work experience.
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.