- 194241 - Radiographer 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Radiographer 2 for an opening in El Segundo, CA.
• Works from specifications, standards, oral and written instructions to determine those parts and assemblies that are acceptable and those that require rejection.
• Sets up NDT equipment based on type of method being performed. Radiographic Testing, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant.
• Develops techniques and produces inspection reports indicating the reason for rejections (add other detail for dye pen and MT - Analyzes and interprets radiographic or fluoroscopic views to detect and identify defects such as cracks, improper wall thickness, cavities, porosity, inclusions, segregations, and incomplete fusion)
• Sets up and operates X-ray equipment in vendor and customer facilities or at outside locations.
• Performs visual weld inspections on flight hardware/non-flight tooling, produce reports document findings rejections.
• Performs inspection on lifting/rigging hardware per ASME B.30.
• Performs tool readiness reviews and documents inspection results.
• Stamps or otherwise approves parts.
• Performs incidental related duties as assigned or required.
•The radiographer (RT) Level 2 candidate qualifications must be in compliance with NAS410 and BSS7698.
•Level 1, 40 hours, radiography training certificate
•Level 2, 40 hours, radiography training certificate (80 Training hours total).
•RT Level 2 candidate must have at least 800 hours of documented OJT in radiography signed by the Level2/Level 3 who oversaw the on-the-job training, OR Level 1/Level 2 certification documentation signed by the Level 3 who conducted the certification.
•Industrial Field Radiography / Radiation safety per California Code Title 17. Desired but not mandatory
High School Diploma/GED
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.