- 194247 - OBD PLanner
- 2 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a OBD Planner for an opening in Lakeland, FL.
• Execute OBD pick pack creation by executing a variety of reports in the VL family of transactions. (VL10A , VL10B, VL10H)
• Keep at absolute minimum the red lights on the VL reports by creating OBD’s on time
• Communicate information to internal partners to maintain accurate goods issue dates and ensure customers have the most recent order management information
• Ensure quality is informed of any batches available that do not meet the batch strategy requirements
• Advise planning when IG OBS’s cannot be created and changes are required to system PO’s
• Advise customer service of SUT mismatches between sales orders and inventory on hand
• Execute customized reports for OBD creation daily for ingredient sales
• Change storage location in S/O when required
• Link & Pick in OBD’s processed in shipping such as ingredient orders and Real Lemon & Lime orders.
• Complete picking and enter handling units in OBD’s containing returnable packaging
• Perform other duties as required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in SAP operating system
• Proficiency measured by Supervisor observation in daily tasks and by successfully passing all testing administered by Training Department.
• Well versed in the application and use of Excel
• Prior SAP experience in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of flavor and fragrance supply chain operations
High School diploma or equivalent experience in a production or manufacturing environment.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.