- 194305 - Exports Transportation Planner
- NJ-New Jersey
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Exports Transportation Planner for an opening in Plainsboro, NJ
• Coordinates shipping arrangements, prepares/provides shipping documentation for exports.
• Contact point for external freight forwarders, customs brokers and international transportation carriers.
• Communicate with steamship, air and local trucking companies to arrange all export outbound shipments.
• Ensure that all shipments comply with International, Federal and State shipping regulations.
• Communicates directly with both internal & external customers regarding timely shipment of their orders.
• Maintain accurate files and documentation on all shipments.
• Responsible for outbound delivery via SAP transactions
• Consolidate customer’s orders to minimize freight costs by load planning to ensure weekly sailings, full containers, or less than container shipment dates are achieved.
• Perform all other duties as required.
• 2-5 years’ experience in logistics or planning area
• Bachelor degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.