- 194359 - Engineer Digital 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Manhattan Beach
- $93.51 to $116.89 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking four Engineer Digital 3's for an opportunity in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Experienced FPGA/ASIC Verification Engineer, responsibility include develop verification environment utilizing UVM, run randomized and direct testing to achieve closure on functional and code coverage, trace requirement, performs reviews and audits on the simulation test procedures and test environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable STEM discipline
- 9+ years of relevant experience (7+ years with an MS, 4+ years with a PhD)
• Experience in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences.
• Experience in writing SystemVerilog Assertions.
• Experience in creating drivers, monitors, predictors, covergroups, and scoreboards.
• Experience in scripting languages such as Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
• Experience in Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
• Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained random testing, and debugging.
Key tool knowledge: Mentor Graphics Questa
Key technical skills: System Verilog for Verification, SVA, build UVM test bench from scratch
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. Combination of onsite and remote
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.