- 194374 - Administrative Assistant
- $18 to $25.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an opening in Mason, OH
Performs general administrative support tasks in such functional areas including, but not limited to, finance, legal, program management, procurement, sales, and contracts. Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations. Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or soft copy), status reports/tracking. May perform some research or data analysis tasks. Takes and delivers messages, provide information to callers, distribute and route mail, packages and paperwork. May schedule and coordinate meetings, business travel or other events.
• The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level of customer service for internal customers.
• They must be meticulous at task management and execution excellence.
• Must have a focus on problem identification and capable of independently defining and implementing relevant continuous improvement solutions.
• Easily adapts to changing environments and multiple competing demands. Is equally comfortable working as an individual or in a group setting and has the ability to interact with all levels of management. May be required to work extended hours.
• Assist with the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, letters, memorandums, agendas, and schedules; collate and prepare materials for Corporate Meetings.
• Space Planning: Coordinate and track work space assignments, ensure spaces are prepared for office moves and new hires.
• Create/manage Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, reports and action item logs.
• Maintain calendars; schedule and coordinate meetings, events, interviews, and appointments; reserve conference rooms. Bulleted list of responsibilities/expectations of the job
• Answer a high volume of phone calls, screen and route calls, and assist callers with inquiries.
• Arrange travel itineraries and assist with timely submission of expense reports.
• Manage office supply inventory and process office supply orders.
• Receive/Deliver messages, packages, mail, and paperwork.
• Maintain the organizational chart and telephone directory for the department.
• Accurately document meetings and publish meeting minutes.
• Process Purchase Orders for contingent workers and new hires.
• Perform other tasks and assignments as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSAs)
• Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 to 3 years of prior related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.